Last revised: 24/03/2021
The address of our website is: https://laseigneurie.net
At EARL ALBAN FOUCHER, we care about the privacy of our website users and are engaged to protecting the information that users share with us when using our Site. We are also engaged to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law.
- The information we collect
- How we collect information
- Why we collect information
- Who we share information
- Where the information is stored
- How long we keep information
- How we protect information
The information we collect
Below, you will find the different types of information we may collect.
- Unidentified and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (the “Non-Personal Information”). The Non-Personal Information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect consists mainly technical information and aggregate usage information.
- Individually identifiable information, that is to say, the information that identifies you or that can, with reasonable effort, identify you (the “Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect through our Services include name, email, number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Non-Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
Below, you will find the main methods we use to collect information:
- We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect and record such usage, sessions and related information.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide us. For example, we collect information you provide us when you contact us directly through any communication (for example, when you send us an email containing a comment or a feedback).
- We may collect information from third-party sources, such as described below.
- We collect information you provide us if you connect to our Services through third-party services like Facebook or Google.
Why we collect information
We use your Personal Information for the following purpose:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To develop, customize and improve our Services
- To respond to your feedback, requests and enquiries and to provide you our assistance
- To analyse demand and use patterns
- For other infernal, research or statistical purposes
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities
- To investigate potential violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or government authority
- To send you updates, notices, promotional document and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you may choose not to receive them, by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
Who we share information
We can share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, storing information on third-party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.).
We can also reveal our information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent, or take measures concerning illegal activities of other wrongdoing, suspicions of fraud or security issues; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defence against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property, or personal safely of us and our users, or the general public; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition, purchase of all or almost all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and/or manage your information through our authorized third-party service providers (for example, online service companies), as long as it is reasonable for commercial purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third-parties in the purpose to improve your experience. For the avoidance of doubt, we may transfer and disclose to third-parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
Please note that our Services allow you to participate in certain social activities such as posting content, information or comments, as well as to follow and chat with other users. Know that the content or information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who have access to it. We do not recommend you to send to a server or to share any information that you do not wish to make public. If you send content to our Digital Properties or that provide it in any other way in connection with the use of a Service, you do it at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users or members of the public who may access your information and content. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal by you or us, copies of your information may remain visible on archived or cached pages, or that a third-party may have copied or stored such content.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we authorize certain third-parties to use web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, beacons and other analytics technologies and services (the “Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may allow third-parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you browse our Digital Properties, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes.
For more information, see our Cookie Privacy.
We will not share your email address, or any other Personal Information, with online advertising companies or add networks without your consent.
Where the information is stored
The Personal Information may be conserved, treated and stored in the USA, Ireland, Japan, Israel and other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper provision of our service and/or as required by law (as further explained below).
How long we keep information
Please note that we keep the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply our legal or contractual obligation to you, resolve the disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, complete or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our sole discretion.
Whatever the efforts made and the measures taken by us and our host, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any information you download, publish or share in any other with us or anyone else.
We encourage you to define strong passwords and to avoid providing us or anyone else with sensitive information that you believe could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. In addition, the emails and instant messages are nor recognized as secure forms of communication, we ask you to, and encourage to, not share sensitive information through these methods.
The Services are not intended for use by minors. We do not intentionally collect information from children. If you are under the age of majority, you should not download or use the Services, or provide any information to us.
We reserve the right to request a proof of age at any time in order to ensure that minors do not use our Services. If we mean that a person under the age of majority is using our Services, we may prohibit and block the access of that user to our Services, as well as delete all information stored with us about that user. If you have reasons to believe that a minor has shared information with us, please contact us as described below.
To review, update or delete information about your child, please contact us. To protect your child, we may ask you to provide a proof of your identity. We may refuse you the access if we think there is any doubt about your identity. Please note that some information cannot be deleted on account of other legal obligations.
- The use of your personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take measures with a view to conclude a contract with you (for example, to provide you with the Service or to provide you with assistance customer or technical assistance).
- It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information to comply with relevant regulator or legal obligation.
- It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information for our legitimate company interest, provided that such use is at all time proportionate and respects your privacy rights.
If you reside in the EU, you may:
- Request to receive the confirmation that Personal Information about you is being processed or not, and access the Personal Information we store about you, as well as certain additional information.
- Request to receive Personal Information that you voluntarily provide directly to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request the rectification of your Personal Information that is under our control.
- Request the deletion of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of personal data by us.
- Request the restriction on the processing of your Personal Information by us.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests or regulatory requirements. If you have any general questions about the Personal Information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as indicate below.
As part of provision of Services to our users, we may transfer information to affiliated entities or other third-parties beyond the borders of your country or jurisdiction, to other countries around the world. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information outside the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, your Personal Information may only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are satisfied that an adequate or a comparable level of protection is in place to protect the Personal Information. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we have appropriate contractual arrangements with our third-parties to guarantee that adequate safeguards are in place so that the risks of illegal use, modification, deletion, loss or theft are minimised, and that such third-parties act at all time in compliance with applicable laws.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use them, contact us:
Name: Madame Katell FOUCHER
Address: 71 route de Champigny, 49400 SAUMUR, France